At GEMS Wellington International School, our Upper School fully prepares all students for their future.
- Students who study with us throughout Years 10- 13 already benefit from our high performance personalised teaching and curriculum. In addition our students:
- Benefit from embedded academic and pastoral relationships which will support students throughout their time at GWIS and result in higher performance
- Experience continuity through the Upper School tier of GWIS
- Have an opportunity to be a Scholarship student in a range of categories resulting in 10% reduction of fees
- Follow a World Class IB provision with a legacy of high achievement and entrance to prestigious universities
- Continue in partnership with GWIS as an Alumni member
- Have access to Elite Scholarships program for GEMS partnerships with Ivy League and Russell Group universities
We are delighted to offer those who complete Years 10-13 a 5% bursary on successful completion of the IB programme. The GWIS Alumni Scheme recognizes student’s achievements and hard work and supports their future choices.
How to follow us
Our alumni community is a valuable social and professional network for students and we are always looking to grow our network and build strong, long lasting relationships with fellow alumni. This is supported by our LinkedIn page.